Rule and Policies
- Must cancel two weeks prior to reservation to receive a refund of your deposit.
- Out of consideration for all our guests, there is no smoking inside the cabins. If our cleaning personnel is certain that this rule has been broken, we will charge a $35.00 additional cleaning fee to the credit card on file. Also please dispose of cigarette butts into the appropriate containers. Our cleaning staff is not responsible to pick up butts everywhere.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Enjoy the campfire, friends and the wilderness. Please keep it quiet after 10:30pm. We might stop by and remind you if it is a little loud.
- We welcome your pets but they must be on a leash and you must clean up after them while on the property. We ask that you pay an additional $10 charge per pet, per night to help with the cost of additional cleaning and wear and tear. Also if your pet damages something, please let us know ASAP so we can assess the damage together. If you fail to do so, then you will be charged the amount it costs to repair the item without any consideration of partial payment.
Check-in and check-out Policy:
- Unless you have made prior arrangements, we ask that check-in is no earlier than 2:00 pm and check-out is no later than 11:00 am. Our cabin cleaning staff needs enough time to schedule cleaning the cabins between stays.
Two night stay Policy:
- All One and Two bedroom cabins have a 2 night minimum stay on the weekends and 3 nights on Holidays. We do allow 1 night stays Sunday - Thursday nights.
The Fortress always has a 2 night minimum stay during the week and weekends and a 3 night minimum stay on Holidays.